The most annoying and awkward moment mostly young generation can face in their life at some point are pimples. Around 80% of young generation in the world is affected by this problem due to hormonal changes, changes in diets, some internal problems and fast living standards and environment. Pimples are small red colored pustule or papule, developed when oil glands become blocked and infected with bacteria so pimples appeared on skin. Pimples also often recognized by their other names which are spots and zits. Pimples mostly appeared on face and some other places are chest, neck, shoulders, and hips. Conditions and quantity is different for everyone and genetics characteristics are also involved in it. Some have fewer pimples but some have pimples that are beyond their control. If pimples are not treated well then it can leave their marks or scars on face which is very disturbing mostly for young generation and they search for how to get rid of pimples naturally and fast.
Types of Pimples
There are six types of pimples which are:
- Clogged Pores
Conditions of Pimples
Pimples are divided into mild, moderate or severe conditions and every condition has different characteristics which are:
Mild pimples are non inflammatory or somewhat inflammatory known as papulopustular.
Pimples with more inflammation are indicated as moderate and happened when there is infrequent nodules and mild scarring.
Severe pimples formed when there is a lot of inflammation; nodules and scarring for long time even remain after treatment for long time.
What causes Pimples
There are many causes of pimples or zits. Some of them are:
Hormonal changes starts from puberty when body starts producing androgen’s mostly known by their name hormones. In natural body development sebaceous glands expand causing pimples to appear on different parts of the body.
The bacteria exist in all parts of the body, when oil glands get blocked with bacteria creating the chemical reaction leads to inflammation.
When a body gets in touch with bacteria then inflammation occur causing pimples to be red, swollen and painful.
How to Get Rid Of Pimples
Everyone deals with pimples problem in their life at some point. There are lot of medicines and lotions available in the market but they take time to recover, instead of medicines and lotion there are lot of natural ways to get rid of pimples in a short time without any side effects. Some of the natural and best ways to get rid of problem are:
Use Garlic for Pimples
Garlic is the best home remedy for the pimples and acne because of its anti bacterial properties. It can kill the bacteria and heal the pimples early. Ways to use are.
- Take a fresh garlic clove and peel it then cut it into center. Rub it gently on pimple and leave it. Its affects are magical and can heal pimples very early.
- Other way is to extract the juice of garlic clove and add some drops of water in it, adding some Aloe-Vera is also very effective, then soak the cotton in it and then apply on affected area and leave it for 15 minutes then wash the face with fresh water.
- Must use garlic while cooking food, it can help your immune to fight with problems for long time.
Use Ice for Pimples
Ice is also best home remedy for quick healing and it can decrease the swelling, inflammation and redness of pimples. In can improve the blood circulation and contract the pores of affected area and remove dirt and oil from the skin. Ways to use ice for quick affect are.
- Take the ice and wrap it in come cloth and then place it on pimple for 10 seconds. Wait for few minutes and then again repeat the process.
- Take ice cubes and rub slowly and gently on pimples, leave it for some minutes and again repeat the process for best results.
Use Steam for Pimples
Steam is very effective for many problems especially for pimples problem because steam will open the pores of skin allow the fresh air to pass through, this can help in removing oil, dirt and bacteria which causes the inflammation and infection. Ways to use steam are:
- Fill the jar with boiling water and let the steam to directly interact with face for some time.
- Clean your face with towel and then wash it with it with fresh water and apply some oil-free cream.
Use Toothpaste on Pimples
Some people ask the question “does toothpaste get rid of pimples” because they think that toothpaste is used only for teeth cleaning. Toothpaste has some extra ordinary qualities other then cleaning teeth to heal the pimples. Ways to use toothpaste on pimples effectively are:
- Apply white toothpaste on pimples directly. Remember that don’t use any gel or mouth wash for pimples, leave as it is for overnight and at morning wash the face with fresh water to cure pimples.
- You can also apply toothpaste on pimples at day time but remember that minimum time for the toothpaste to remain on pimples is about thirty minutes. If you feel any problem like itching, redness, burning sensation or any other problem washout the toothpaste from the pimple because you have not selected the right brand.
- Best choice is to use toothpaste made from natural ingredients that are available in the market like DXN Company’s toothpaste is best natural toothpaste to use both for teeth and for pimples.
Use Lemon on Pimples
Using lemon directly or lemon juice is also a quick way to get rid of pimples because lemon contains vitamin C which can dry the pimples faster. It is best to use fresh lemon or lemon juice and don’t buy bottled lemon juice because they contains preservatives. It may cause itchy sensation but it can reduce the swelling and inflammation of pimples. Ways to use lemon for pimples are.
- Take lemon juice and dip a cotton ball in it and apply gently on pimples and leave it till dry.
- Wash face with fresh water and apply some moisturizer or oil free cream on face.
- Applying the mixture of cinnamon powder and lemon juice on pimples and face and leave it till dry. Then wash face with fresh water and apply some moisturizer.
- If you have sensitive skin then never use mixture of cinnamon and lemon paste, only use lemon juice for pimples.
Use Aloe Vera on Pimples
Aloe Vera is also a natural remedy to get rid of pimples because of their anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and it can decrease the redness and irritation of skin. Ways to use Aloe Vera for pimples are:
- Take a fresh Aloe Vera leaf and cut it from the middle and collect the fresh gel.
- Apply this gel directly on pimples and leave it till dry.
- Wash your face with fresh water and it is best to use Aloe Vera daily till pimples are gone.
Use Sandal Wood and Rose Water on Pimples
Rose water is best for the skin due to its natural properties. Way to use mixture of sandal wood and rose water is:
- Take a small dry sandal wood stick and grind it well to become powder then add some rose water in it and also add some milk in the paste accordingly because sandal wood can make face dry and milk can help reduce dryness on face.
- Apply this paste on face and pimples and leave it till dry. Wash face with fresh water and apply some moisturizer.
Use Tea Tree Oil or Cream on Pimples
Tea tree cream is also best for pimples and acne due to their properties to kill bacteria that causes skin problems. It can also relax the skin and decrease the redness and inflammation of pimples. It also helps in eliminating whiteheads and blackheads from skin. Ways to use tea tree oil or cream are:
- Soak the cotton ball in tea tree oil and place it on affected area and leave it for ten minutes then wash face with fresh water.
- Same applies with tea tree cream, apply cream directly on pimples and leave it for ten minutes and then wash face with water.
- Another way is to add some aloe Vera gel with some drops of tea tree oil and then apply it on pimples and leave it till dry. Then wash face with cold water. This mixture is not recommended for dry skin persons.
Use Papaya for Pimples
Papaya fruit is also excellent for the treatment of pimples due to its antioxidant properties and it contain vitamin A. Using papaya can decrease the inflammation and make the skin soft and smooth. Ways to use papaya for pimples are:
- Take a raw papaya, crush it and make a paste of it and then apply it on pimples. Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with clean water.
- Take a papaya juice and add some pure honey in it. Apply it on pimples or as a mask on face. Leave it till it dries and then wash it with fresh water.
Use Baking Soda for Pimples
Using baking soda to get rid of pimples is also effective because it can remove the dirt, dead skin cells and excess oil from the skin. Different ways to use baking soda for pimples are:
- Take a baking soda and add some drops of lemon juice or water in it to become paste.
- Wash your face well before applying it on face or pimples. Apply the mixture directly on pimples and leave it till it dries and then wash it off with warm water. Never let the mixture stay on your face for long time because baking soda can make skin dry.
- Repeat the process daily till you get better results.
Use Honey for pimples
Honey is best natural antibiotics used for many diseases and infections due to its healing factors. Ways to use honey for pimples are:
- Apply the honey directly on pimples or affected area and leave it till it dries.
- Wash the face with slightly warm water and repeat this process daily for best results.
- Another way to use honey is mix it with cinnamon powder and apply the mixture on pimples and leave it till it dries and then wash face with cold water well.
Use Black Seed Oil for Pimples
The Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be upon Him) said “THE BLACK SEED IS A REMEDY FOR EVERY DISEASE EXCEPT DEATH”. Black seeds have been used orally or in the form of oil for hundreds of years due to its healing properties. Black seed is very beneficial for skin cancer, skin complexion and for acne and pimples. It can decrease the symptoms of pimples which are anti- inflammatory and anti-oxidant, it can repair and regenerate the damaged skin and also beneficial for skin allergy. Ways to use black seeds or Nigella sativa for pimples are:
- Apply some black seed oil directly on pimples and leave it for some time then wash the face with water.
- There are lots of black seed remedies available to eat. This can help improve your immune system as well as improves many other problems when you use it as intake.
Some Other ways to Get Rid of Pimples
There are many other natural ways and techniques to get rid of pimples fast used now days for effective results. Some of them are:
Cucumber contains potassium and vitamins such as A, C and E. It can clean the pores and removes dirt and excess oil. Apply cucumber mask on face and pimples for results. Mesh the cucumber and apply it directly on face or pimples in the form of mask and leave it till it dries then rinse it off with fresh water.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is alkaline by nature and can balance the pH of the skin by killing the bacteria which causes pimples. Bacteria will not survive in balanced pH. Take three portions of water and one portion of apple cider vinegar and mix it well and wash face with the solution and also apply it on pimples and then wash face with normal water and then apply some moisturizer because it can make skin dry.
More: Why Do My Nipples Hurt
Paste of Salt and Olive Oil
Olive oil has very excellent characteristics whether applied directly or use for eating purposes. Apply the mixture by taking salt and olive oil and mix it well and apply in skin directly and leave it till dries then wash face with cold water.
Use Egg Whites
Take egg and separate the yolk and white then apply the egg white directly on pimples with fingers and leave it till it dries then wash face with warm water.
Use Banana Peel
The Banana Peel contains lutein which is strong antioxidant to decrease the inflammation and helps in skin cells development. Peel the banana and rub the peel gently on pimples and leave it for half hour then wash it off.
Use Aspirin Paste
Using aspirin paste is fast remedy to get rid of pimples. It can reduce the swelling and redness of pimples. Crush aspirin accordingly and add come drops of water in it and make paste and then apply it on face or on pimples and leave it till it dries and then wash face with water. If possible leave it overnight for good results.
Use Green Tea
Green Tea can reduce the sebum production, bacteria growth in skin which is helpful in curing from pimples. Make a green tea and leave it till it cool down. Apply it on pimples with cotton swab and leave it till it dries then wash face with water.
Use Orange Peel and Juice
Orange peel and juice contains vitamin C and some acidity that is helpful to get rid of pimples effectively. Wash your face with warm water so that pores of skin become open then rub the orange peel gently on pimples or apply orange juice with the help of cotton swab and leave it till it dries then wash face with cold water. If you feel burning sensation or itching during process then wash your face immediately because it doesn’t suit your skin.
Potato has many natural properties for different problems including helpful for pimples. Potato contains phosphorus, chloride, sulfur and potassium which are antioxidant to support the skin and helpful in generation new skin cells and repair the damage ones. Cut the potato in round shape and then rub gently on face or on pimples in circular motion for 5 minutes and then leave it till it dries and then wash face with cold water.
Along with many other ways the best way is to wash your face time to time to remove dirt and bacteria from skin. Best way is to wash your face with face wash that suits your skin. If pimples are in severe condition and out of control then consult with dermatologist for better treatment and opinion as many dermatologist suggests the steroids injections but they might have side effects. This is all about how to get rid of pimples.