Eyes are the most important and attractive thing on face and it shows the whole personality of any person and eyes also tells about the medical condition of any person. Dark circles or bags under eyes are the most common problem these days with every fourth person and it can make your personality dull and can decrease your beauty and make person to think about how to get rid of bags under eyes. Dark circles or bags under your eyes cannot make you feel good and you look over age that no one wants this in their life. There are many causes that we discus below but main cause is skin tissues around your eyes become weak and sag causing blood to collect under the eyes and vessels become swollen and appeared there. Formation of dark circles under eyes are due to long crying, long term usage of computer, physical and mental stress, sleep disorder and no proper schedule of food and diet.It is not very critical situation that are to be treated medically but it is alarming situation for the person to first check their daily routine that what are the causes for all this and how to get rid of them by changing their daily routine life and by adopting some simple and easy steps. Let’s dig a little deeper to find out some ways and techniques to get rid of dark circles and bags under eyes.
How to Get Rid of Bags under Eyes
There are many ways and techniques used for the treatment of bags under eyes naturally. Some of the common and main ways used these days are:
Before starting of seasons mainly spring season most of the peoples are aware of allergies that can grab most of the peoples with watery, sneezing and puffy eyes. This factor is involved in having bags and dark circles under eyes. To control and avoid allergies try natural remedies, essential oils, masks and other different available products in the market to help and catch problem before starting.
Use less Salt
Using salt more than normal can lead to high blood pressure and it preserve the sodium in the body that creates the puffiness or bags around the eyes. For this you need to avoid excess use of salt in food or fast food and soups and use sea salt or purified iodine salt and also start using vegetables and fruits and increase the use of salad in your daily life and remain close to nature and take a lot of water as possible because hydrating your body can reduce puffiness.
Manage Sleep Timings
You need to manage your sleep timings for better health and to get rid of bags under eyes because proper and at least 6 to 8 hour sleep is essential and it relaxes the body tissues and cause eyes muscles to relax and blood will circulate well. Sleeping position also key factor involved in solving problem as sleep on your back can prevent gravity that cause puffiness around eyes, for this add extra pillow under your neck for better and effective sleep.
Check your daily life routine and check what addictions you have. If you are a smoker and smoke cigarette regularly then eliminate using it because smoking can dries the skin and it will weaken the body and it you look over aged and have effects around eyes with dark circles and bags under eyes. There are lot of toxins in cigarette which are harmful for body and also have effects in the form of circles around eyes and blacken the lips and wrinkles on face. Try eliminating smoking cigarette, if difficult start taking nicotine gums and other different products available in the market for smoking addiction persons.
If you drink alcohol then it is also the cause for problems because drinking alcohol can dehydrates the skin that will lead to dark circles and bags under eyes. Drinking alcohol can also effects on physical look like tired eyes, wrinkles on face etc. so quit drinking alcohol instead drink a lot of water and remain fresh and this will lead to fresh eyes and glowing skin and more hydrated skin.
Simple Home Made Remedies
There are also some simple and homemade remedies available these days that are very effective and helpful for removing dark circles and bags under eyes. Some of them are:
Cucumber has natural and very good effects on skin due to its healthy properties and it can have magical effects for dark circles and bags under eyes.
- Cut the cucumber in circle shape slices and put them into freezer for some time and then put them on your close eyes and effected areas for 15 minutes then wash your face with cold water. Repeat this process until you get good results.
- Take equal amount of lemon juice and cucumber and make juice of both, then soak cotton in this juice for some time then apply it in effected area and leave it until it dries. Then wash face with cold water and apply some cream. Repeat this process until get better results.
Using potato is also a natural and best remedy for dark circles and puffiness around the eyes due to its bleaching effects. Ways to use potato are.
- Cut the slices of potato in round shape and cool them and then put it on affected areas and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes then wash your face with cold water and apply some cream.
- Another way is to mesh the raw potato or extract the juice then soak the cotton in it and apply it on dark circles with eyes closed and remain there for 10 to 15 minutes so that juice absorbed well in skin then wash face with cold water, repeat this process until get better results.
Tomato also has great affects on skin due to its natural healing properties as it can lighten the skin and remove dark areas of skin. Ways to use are
- Mix the tomato juice and lemon juice with 2:1 ratio and then apply it on dark circles and bags around eyes and leave it for 15 minutes or till it dry, then rinse it with water and if lemon is not present only using tomato juice is also affective. Try until get results.
- Make a tomato juice and add some mint leaves and salt for good taste and then drink this fresh juice. This can also affects well in removing your problem.
Use Rose Water
Rose water is natural and has unbelievable components for skin health. It makes the skin younger and has comfortable effect for tired eyes. It is best skin healer and has amazing qualities. Some ways to use are:
- Put the rose water in refrigerator and then spray the cold rose water on face and around eyes and leave it till it dries then wash the face with cold water.
- Soak the cotton in cold rose water then put it on closed eyelids and effected areas and leave it for 15 minutes then wash face. Try until get amazing results.
Lemon has many properties for better health and one of them is skin lightening property because vitamin C is present in the lemon that has good effects on skin. Ways to use are
- Best remedy mostly women use is mixture of lemon juice, turmeric powder, gram flour and rose water. Take one table spoon of lemon juice and one table spoon of gram flour, turmeric powder and rose water according to need and mix well and make thick paste and then apply it on face and around eyes and leave it until dry. Wash face and then apply some cream for better results. Do not try more than 2 times a week.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in a lemon juice and apply it around eyes and leave until dry then wash face with water.
Use Tea Bags and Cold Compress
Using cold tea bags are also very effective in getting rid of bags under eyes because tea has caffeine that is helpful in getting rid of problem as it can shrink the blood vessels and reduce the blood flow and have fewer bags under eyes and recover the swelling and bruising. Ways to use are:
- Put the tea bags in freezer for some time for chilling then place it on eyes with closed eyelids and leave it for 10 minutes then wash the face with water and apply some cream.
- Cold compress can also tighten the blood vessels under the eyes and it helps in removing dark circles and puffiness and dark circles. For this soak the towel in cold water or milk then put it on closed eyes for some time or use ice cubes and rub it gently around eyes or sue cold spoon and rub it gently on affected areas.
More: Why Do My Nipples Hurt.
Some Additional Tips
There are also some other additional tips and techniques used for the improvement of dark circles and bags under eyes, which are:
- Use Coconut oil
- Use Almond oil
- Use Turmeric powder
- Avoid rubbing eyes too much because it can expand the blood vessels and more blood will flow in it resulting bags under eyes.
- Avoid applying makeup for long time and remove it before sleep.
- Avoid direct sunlight for long time on skin.
- Fix your nasal congestion because it can lead to bags and dark circles around eyes because veins are blocked and become dark and widen. Clean your nostrils with warm water.
If bags under eyes have mild swelling, loose skin or dark circles then it will be removed by ways mentioned above and no need any medical treatment but if problem is severe and have bags with itching, pain or redness then its alarming and you need to consult doctor for proper medical treatment because there are the signs of some infection.